Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Organization: Karakoram Area Development Organization (KADO)
Location: Aliabad Hunza.
Job type: Contractual
Application Deadline: August 15, 2015
Karakoram Area Development Organization (KADO) is a community-based civil society organization, registered in 1998 as a non-profit organization under Companies Ordinance 1984-85. Its mission is to develop local human and institution capacities for equitable and sustainable development. KADO has various interventions in the thematic areas of enterprise development, environmental management, rehabilitation of special persons, art and culture, use of ICT for development and Human and institutional development.
KADO is currently seeking applications from young, innovative and experienced development professionals for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) based in Aliabad, Hunza, Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Team up and lead a diverse array of professionals to strategically plan, manage and implement projectsand programs.
- Bring financial prudence and quality assurance to the products and services.
- Design projects and programme and ensure their smooth and successful implementation.
- Take leadership role in mobilizing internal and external resources to enhance the current corpus of fundsand in adding new portfolio of projects.
- Assist in nurturing a cadre of young professionals; inculcate innovative and participatory approaches inorganization development and in supporting youth, private sectors and community organizations.
- Maintain and develop partnership and good professional linkages with government, private sector,donors, local communities, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Work towards sustainability of the organization and its projects.
- As company secretary, ensure compliances of strategy and operations in line with strategic framework,board’s decision and as per organization’s policy.
- Masters in any relevant field, preferably in the area of business management and social sciences.
- Over 10 year relevant work experience with at least 05-years at senior position in a reputed organization.
- Expertise in developing winning proposal for resource mobilization from national and internationaldevelopment and donor agencies.
- Experience of working with donors and development agencies and be able to effectively communicateand build professional relations with them.
- Competence for development work and special interest in social entrepreneurship, HID, use of ICT fordevelopment and youth related issues.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Fluent knowledge of and competency in oral and written English and computer/internet literate.
Interested candidates can send their resume at <firstname.lastname@example.org>